Articles 13 and 14 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
The Pontificio Ateneo Sant’Anselmo and the Badia di Sant’Anselmo are engaged in the protection and safeguarding of personal data of visitors and users of the website www.collegiosantanselmo.com. The processing of your personal data is therefore based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and is carried out according to the terms and conditions of this Information that we invite you to read with particular attention. It contains relevant information on why and on how we process your personal data and lists your rights with regard to these treatments.
We also inform you that this Notice applies only to the activities on our Site and does not apply to personal data collected through links to external sites. As better specified below, we invite you to consult their information to know how your data will be processed.
- HOLDER AND MANAGER OF DATA PROTECTION
The Pontificio Ateneo Sant’Anselmo, with headquarters at 00153 Rome, Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta, 5 Tax Code 97509190589, and the Badia di Sant’Anselmo, with headquarters at 00153 Rome, Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta, 5 Cod Fiscal 80202010585, are Joint Data Controllers of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 26 GDPR (hereafter: the Joint Data Controllers). The relationship between the Joint Data Controllers is regulated by a specific written agreement that can be consulted on request.
The Joint Data Controllers have appointed a Manager of Data Protection (hereinafter, also MDP) who may be contacted for any request or information on the processing of personal data at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED and LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
At the moment of your access and while browsing, our Website collects different categories of personal data:
- The so-called navigation data (IP address, type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site, name of the Internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit). This data is collected and used anonymously and aggregated for statistical purposes, to allow the site to work properly and for security reasons. The processing of this type of data is therefore permitted on the basis of a legitimate interest of the joint holders and does not require your consent.
On the site there are some features that allow you to reach us and interact with us.
– Through the contact pages and addresses on the site, you can interact with the administrative and accounting offices of the Ateneo and the Badia, with the registrar, with the library, with the Academic Authorities and also with the teachers of our faculties. When you send us an e-mail, we will collect your e-mail address and the data you would like to provide us (normally, name and surname, address) and that will be used by us in order to process your request. We will keep this information for as long as necessary in relation to your request. We inform you that the individual teachers of our Ateneo whose personal email address is listed on the Website, are Data Controllers or Data Processors, depending on the case, for the data that you will provide directly to them.
- Students can pre-enroll in university and pre-enroll in our courses using the specific section of the website. To this end we will ask you to provide us with your common data, those of residence, a copy of your document, a photograph of you, a certificate certifying previous studies, a letter of introduction (all in digital format) as well as information related to your income. All data is processed using manual and / or computerized and telematic tools in order to guarantee its security, integrity and confidentiality in compliance with the provisions in force. During the pre-enrollment process we may ask you or become aware of some sensitive data (for example, your health, your racial origin, your refugee status or requests for asylum) that will be processed for the sole purpose for which they are collected and will be kept for the time strictly necessary for this purpose, adopting adequate security measures. The aforementioned data are provided voluntarily and their communication is an expression of the consent of the interested party for the purposes just described. The Ateneo has prepared a specific document on the processing of student data that will be delivered at the time of registration and is available at our offices or on request at: email@example.com
- Our site offers interested parties the opportunity to subscribe to the platform eLearning to attend distance courses organized by the Ateneo Sant’Anselmo (see the section of the website: Programma eAnselmo). We have prepared a registration form in which we ask you to provide us with your common data, contact details, the answer to the question of whether you are a layman or religious and information about your interest in the platform. The purposes of the processing are the correct management of the requested service and the compilation of mailing lists information of the activities of the Joint Data Controllers; for this second purpose you will be asked to express an explicit consent through a flag on the form developed by Google. All data will be processed with manual and / or computerized and telematic tools in order to guarantee its security, integrity and confidentiality in compliance with current regulations. The data will be kept for the time necessary to supply the service requested by you. We inform you that the eLearning platform is located on an external site accessible at elearning.anselmianum.com and is managed by the company Moodle Pty Ltd. You can consult their information on the processing of personal data at:
https: // moodle .com/
– During the course registration process and in the case of your donations we may also be aware of your tax information (personal data, social security number, VAT number) and bank (credit card number). These data are processed for the specific purpose for which they were collected (payments management) with manual and / or computerized and telematic tools in order to guarantee their security, integrity and confidentiality in compliance with current regulations.
The provision of all data listed above is optional and their processing is based on your consent. Your refusal to provide the requested data will not imply consequences simply for browsing our site but will not allow us to provide the requested service.
- NOTES ON EXTERNAL ON-LINE SERVICES
The decision of the Guarantor
The pages of a website may contain text, images, and other multimedia information, but may also contain “instructions” that are automatically executed by the user’s browser. The web page may also contain instructions for storing information about the user’s device (cookies).
Cookies are distinguished by a different intended use:
- Technical cookies: they only intended to improve the user browsing experience, or to provide a service expressly requested;
- Profiling cookies: they have the purpose of obtaining information on the user that can be used for purposes not requested by the user, for example, to convey advertisements of greater interest to the user.
The provision of the Guarantor, to which reference should be made for a better definition of terms, establishes, for the protection of users, that each site declare which type (purpose) of cookies it uses.
In this regard we inform you that in general for access to the web pages / services produced by Sant’Anselmo and presented in their pages, ie pages with URLs … collegiosantanselmo.com / …, where not otherwise explicitly specified, are used exclusively technical cookies. In general, Sant’Anselmo does not produce and publish web pages that use profiling cookies.
Any exceptions to this policy are explicitly highlighted on each page / service affected by the exception.
The cases in which third-party services are:
- use of services that allow interaction with social networks (eg “social plugin”) or with other external platforms (eg: Youtube video display, Google Maps);
- the Ateneo search engine uses the Google indexing service;
- in the case of some questionnaires (eg: the platform eLearning) Google generation services are again used;
- in the case of use of a sharing service present on the page.
In all these cases the policy on the processing of data that is followed on cookies is established by third parties.
Google / Youtube: Cookie – Privacy ;
Google Web Fonts: Privacy – FAQs ;
Vimeo: Privacy ;
Soundcloud: Privacy ;
The pages … collegiosantanselmo.com / … of the site also use the service Google Analytics which, however, has exclusively statistical purposes on aggregate and non-personal data.
We also inform you that you can independently choose which cookies to give your consent by selecting the option of your liking on your browser from the service settings, reachable at the following links:
Safari – Google Chrome – Mozilla Firefox – Internet Explorer
Embedded content from other websites: more information
Activity Log Plugin
If you are a registered user, your activities may be tracked and stored.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data collected on our Site are intended for the administration bodies of the Joint Data Controllers, the administrative, accounting, communications and system administrators of the Joint Data Controllers, and in general to all managers, supervisors and agents responsible for the processing of data appointed by the Joint Data Controllers in the performance of their duties. The data may also be disclosed to third parties who provide external services for the management of the Site, market researchers, technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies and those performing profiling activities. Your data may eventually be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union. The transfer to countries outside the EU, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by the adequacy decisions of the European Commission, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and proper guarantees under the GDPR.
We inform you that the collected data will never be disclosed and will not be communicated to the public without your explicit consent, except for the communications necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
The processing of personal data may also take place by third parties on behalf of the Joint Data Controllers; in this case the Controllers will appoint them as Data Processors and define in writing their duties and the limits of the appointment.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The data collected for purposes of inclusion in the mailing list will be kept until your request for cancellation from the service. The data relating to commercial transactions will be kept for the time required by the regulations on the conservation of accounting records. You can request from our Data Protection Manager the information on the retention period of your data and on the general principles we apply (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We inform you that you are granted the following rights:
- the right to ask the joint holders access to your personal data and their correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of treatment or to oppose their treatment,
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Manager of Data Protection).
It is also your right to obtain from the Manager confirmation that data processing is currently underway and to obtain the following information: the purposes, the categories of data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients and all information on their origin.
For all the necessary information and to exercise your rights, you can contact our MDP at the address: email@example.com
The Joint Data Controllers
Pontificio Ateneo and Collegio Sant’Anselmo
Badia di Sant’Anselmo
Pontifical Athenaeum and Collegio Sant’Anselmo
Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta 5
Cookie-law at Sant’Anselmo
The Italian Data Protection Authority decision
The Italian (Personal) Data Protection Authority (“Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”) issued the decision Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies (decision no. 229 of May 8, 2014) published on June 3, 2014 on the Italian Official Gazette. See:
The pages of a website can contain text, images, and other multimedia information, but may also contain “instructions” that are automatically executed by the user’s browser. The web page can also contain instructions for storing information on the user’s device (cookies).
Cookies are distinguished by a different intended use:
- Technical cookies: they’re just intended to improve the browsing experience or to provide a service specifically requested;
- Profiling cookies: instead have the purpose of getting information about the user that can be exploited for other uses not requested by the user for example to convey advertising messages of greater interest to the user.
Cookies on Collegiosantanselmo.com
The Protection Authority decision (refer to it for better definition of the terms), establishes, for the protection of users, that each site must declare what type (purpose) of cookie uses.
In this regard we inform that, in general, when accessing web pages or services provided through the web by Collegiosantanselmo.com, namely pages with URL …collegiosantanselmo.com/…, unless otherwise and explicitly stated, only technical cookies are used. In general, Anselmianum.com does not produce and publish web pages that employ profiling cookies.
Any possible exception to this policy is clearly marked on each page/service affected by the exception.
Some web pages of collegiosantanselmo.com incorporate third-party services. For these pages the policy followed with respect to cookies is that of the external suppliers of these services.
Some cases in which third-party services are used:
- use of services that allow for interaction with social networks (eg “social plugins”) or other external platforms (eg : viewing Youtube videos, Google Maps);
- at the collegiosantanselmo.com search engine, the Indexing Service of Google is used;
- in some questionnaires, Google generation services can be used;
- in the case of reference to sharing services on the web page.
In all these cases, the policy followed for the cookies, is set and made evolve from each vendor external to the University.
- Google/Youtube: Cookie – Privacy ;
- Google Web Fonts: Privacy – FAQs ;
- Vimeo: Privacy ;
- Facebook: Cookie – Privacy ;
- Twitter: Cookie – Privacy ;
- Soundcloud: Privacy ;
- Flickr: Cookie – Privacy ;
The web pages …collegiosantanselmo.com/… of the site are also using the Google Analytics service for statistical purposes where only aggregate data (non personal) are used.
The web pages …collegiosantanselmo.com/… of the site use the Avada WordPress theme. When the “Privacy Consent” option is used, Avada will create a cookie with the name “privacy_embeds” on user clients browsing your site to manage and store user consent to load the different third party embeds and tracking scripts.
- You can know which cookies are currently stored by your browser
- You can delete all the cookies or selectively only those unwanted
- You can deny the use of all cookies (with this choice there is no guarantee for full availability of all the services on this web site)
- You can deny the use of third-party cookies other than the site you are visiting
Embedded content from other websites : Some more information
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Below is a sample of third-party content and apps we use, with explanations about the data they collect and how you may prevent this data collection. It is NOT a comprehensive sample.
While you use the plugin, WPML will share data regarding the site through Installer. No data from the user itself will be shared.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Our website uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal. This service is provided by Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. Here the Vimeo server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo when you visit our plugin or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is transmitted to a Vimeo server in the US, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, Vimeo allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
On our pages, plugins of the SoundCloud social network (SoundCloud Limited, Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London W1T 3NF, UK) may be integrated. The SoundCloud plugins can be recognized by the SoundCloud logo on our site.
If you do not want SoundCloud to associate your visit to our site with your SoundCloud account, please log out of your SoundCloud account.
Activity Log Plugin
If you are a registered user, we save your content activity like create/update/delete posts and comments.
The Pontifical Athenaeum Sant’Anselmo is committed to the protection and safeguarding of the personal data of its students, professors and in general of all the people whose data it can collect and process in the context of its institutional activity. The processing of personal data collected by the Pontifical Athenaeum Sant’Anselmo, whether performed autonomously or by means of its Managers and Distributors, is inspired by the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency and is carried out according to the terms and conditions of this Information which we invite you to read with particular attention. It is drafted in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and contains relevant information on the reasons for which we collect the data and on the methods by which we process the personal data of which we have possession. It also lists the rights of the interested parties in relation to said processing.
1. Data controller
The Pontifical Athenaeum Sant’Anselmo, located in Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta, 5 – 00153 Rome – Fiscal Code 97509190589, is the Data Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter: the Data Controller). The processing of personal data may also take place by third parties on behalf of the Data Controller and Data Processors. In this case, the Controller will appoint them as Managers or Distributors and define in writing their duties and the limits of the treatment. For any request or information related to this Policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What we need
If you have received this communication, it means that you have already communicated your data and specifically:
• Common personal data;
• Contact addresses (e-mail).
3. Why we need it
The aforementioned data was collected by means of paper or through electronic forms, however, adopting all the methods of security of the case with the exclusive purpose of updating our registers and directories and for the proper execution of our institutional purpose (sending correspondence, promotion of scientific events and other associative activities).
With reference to the communication with which we sent you this Information, your data is used for informational purposes on our educational activities.
4. What we do with it
Your personal data will be processed at our registered office in Rome and will be stored in such a way as to ensure its security.
No third party will have access to your data, unless it is specifically required by law or with the explicit consent of the interested party.
5. How long do we save it?
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we are required to keep the documents for a period of time strictly necessary for the purposes of collection and processing in the specific case identified, for ten years or up to your request for cancellation from our files, as the sending of communications related to our teaching activity. After this period, personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
6. Rights of the interested party
The Data Controller acknowledges that the Data Subject may exercise the following rights:
• the right to ask the Owner to access personal data and to correct or cancel the data or limit their treatment or oppose their treatment,
• the right to data portability;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
It is also the Data Subject’s right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that data is being processed and obtain the following information: the purposes, the categories of data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, and all information on their origin.
For all the necessary information and to exercise your rights you can contact the address: email@example.com
Pontifical Athenaeum Sant’Anselmo